IEEE 1725 Notification
User Interactions and Responsibilities To respect Section 8.1 of CTIA IEEE1725 CRD document:
- Do not disassemble or open crush, bend or deform, puncture or shred
- Do not modify or remanufacture, attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery, immerse or expose to water or other liquids, expose to fire, explosion or other hazard.
- Only use the battery for the system for which it is specified.
- Only use the battery with a charging system that has been qualified with the system per this standard. Use of an unqualified battery or charger may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard.
- Do not short circuit a battery or allow metallic conductive objects to contact battery terminals.
- Replace the battery only with another battery that has been qualified with the system per this standard, IEEE-Std-1725-2006/2011. Use of an unqualified battery may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage or other hazard.
- Promptly dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations.
- Battery usage by children should be supervised.
- Avoid dropping the phone or battery. If the phone or battery is dropped, especially on a hard surface, and the user suspects damage, take it to a service center for inspection.
- Improper battery use may result in a fire, explosion or other hazard.