How to obtain alcatel IN-WARRANTY and OUT-OF-WARRANTY Support (RMA):
Step 1: Create an RMA at: http://alcatel.finetw.com
(Please select your wireless carrier from the pull down menu)
Please package and protect your phone during shipping as any damage incurred as a result of shipping will be considered as physical damage and will not be eligible for the manufacturer’s warranty.
Step 2: Please ship your phone to the following address:
Alcatel Authorized Repair Center
C/o FineTechWin, Inc.
1299 Commerce Dr. Suite A
Richardson, TX 75081
What to include with your phone: Copy of the RMA form and defective accessory if applicable. Please KEEP your sim, and memory cards. Please include battery and back cover.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU INSURE THE PACKAGE. Packages received with damaged or missing phones are not protected the standard warranty.
Note: Please be aware that during the repair process your handset will be reprogrammed with the newest software. This means that in most situations your data will be lost. Please backup and save any personal information that you have stored in your handset.
INSTRUCTION FOR CREATING AN RMA LOGIN
- Go to the website alcatel.finetw.com/
- On the left hand side of the screen click on Sign up. If you have already completed the registration you may skip step 3.
- Enter in all of your information. Please complete the full form not skipping any sections
IMPORTANT: If you are submitting a return for an Alcatel customer you must enter the customer’s information not the stores information.
- At the bottom of the set up page it asks if you are a Distributer. Only Select Distributor if you are the Wireless Carrier. Consumers should not select this option.
- Complete sign up by clicking “sign up”
- Sign into your account using the information you provided.
- Review and complete steps in the FAQ section on the front page.
- Save your NEW User Name and password for future submissions.
- You can logon any time to check the status of your handset(s).
TCL COMMUNICATIONS LTD EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY
TCL Communications Ltd. (“TCL”) warrants to the original retail purchaser of this wireless device that should the device or part thereof during normal consumer usage and condition is found to be defective in material or workmanship that results in product failure within the first twelve (12) months from the date of purchase as shown on its original sales receipt from an authorized sales agent. Such defect(s) will be repaired or replaced (with new or rebuilt parts) at TCL’s option without charge for parts or labor directly related to the defect(s).
Batteries, power adapters, and other accessories sold as in box items are also warranted against defects and workmanship as set forth above. Such defect(s) will be repaired or replaced (with new or rebuilt parts) at the company’s option without charge for parts or labor directly related to the defect(s).
TCL disclaims any other express or implied warranty for its device. This LIMITED WARRANTY will be voided if any of the following conditions occur:
- Non-compliance with the instructions for use or installation, or with technical and safety standards applicable in the geographical area where your phone is used;
- Connection of the device to any equipment not supplied or not recommended by TCL;
- Modification or repair performed by individuals not authorized by TCL or its affiliates;
- Changes to the device operating system by the user or third party applications;
- Acts of god such as inclement weather, lightning, power surges, fire, humidity, infiltration of liquids or foods, chemical products, download of files, crash, high voltage, corrosion, oxidation;
- Removal or altering of the device’s event labels or serial numbers (IMEI);
- Damage from exposure to water or other liquids, moisture, humidity, excessive temperatures or extreme environmental conditions, sand, excess dust and any condition outside the operating guidelines;
- Rooted devices;
- Damage as result of physical abuse regardless of cause.
There are no express warranties, whether written, oral or implied, other than this printed limited warranty or the mandatory warranty required by the purchaser’s jurisdiction. In no event shall TCL or any of its affiliates be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to commercial loss, to the full extent those damages can be disclaimed by law. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation of the duration of implied warranties, so the preceding limitations or exclusions may not apply in those states.