How to obtain alcatel IN-WARRANTY and OUT-OF-WARRANTY Support (RMA):
Please fill out the information on the Contact Us page, and an Alcatel representative will get back to you.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
TCT Mobile Inc., offers a 1 year limited warranty on all TCL, Alcatel, Alcatel One-Touch, BlackBerry devices that are found to be defective in materials or workmanship upon submission of the following items:
- Proof of purchase – consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, dealer’s name, model and serial number of the product.
General Terms and Conditions
This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
Items and Conditions Not Covered:
- Damages resulting from normal wear and tear and/or the need for regular maintenance shall not constitute a defect under the terms of this warranty.
- Abuse or misuses, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with TCT’s instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by TCT for use with this product.
- TCT will not be responsible for any repairs caused by third party component parts, or service that is found to be the cause for the defect or damage of the product.
- TCT will not be responsible for failure to use the battery in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. For example, do not attempt to open sealed devices, such as batteries. Opening of sealed devices may result in bodily injury and/or property damage.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of TCT.
- This warranty does not affect the consumers’ statutory rights nor the consumers’ rights against the dealer related to their purchase/ sales agreement.
TCT’s 1 Year Limited Warranty will abide by the following options regarding claims:
- Repair the TCT product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
- Replace the TCT product with the same model (or with customer consent a product that has similar functionality) formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
- When a TCT product or part is replaced or provided, any replacement item becomes the customer’s property and the replaced or refunded item becomes TCT’s property.
- TCT will not provide any data transfer service. This is the customer’s responsibility. TCT shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced. Customer should maintain a separate backup copy of the contents of the device’s data.
- All refund requests shall be submitted to the retailer where the device(s) were originally purchased and shall subject to the retailer’s refund policies. Customers may obtain the retailers return policies at the links provided below:
- Repair or Replacement of any TCT product under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- Warranty repairs are available free of charge at TCT authorized repair centers for products that comply with the General Terms and Conditions of this warranty. Shipping cost of the defective product(s) to TCT authorized repair center is to be paid by the customer. The customer is responsible for any damage to the defective product during shipment to the authorized repair center.
- This warranty is not transferrable. This warranty will be the purchasers’ sole and exclusive remedy and neither TCT nor its service centers shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
- This warranty extends to products purchased and sold within the United States and Canada. All products sold in United States will be subject to their respective state and federal laws. All products purchased in Canada will be subject to Canadian laws.
Company Contact Information
Customer Care may be contacted at:
USA Phone Number 855-368-0829 or https://us.alcatelmobile.com/contact/
Canada Phone Number 855-844-6058 or https://ca.alcatelmobile.com/contact/