July 11th, 2019
The Dependable Alcatel GO FLIP V Keeps you Connected on Verizon Wireless’ Nationwide 4G LTE Network
IRVINE, Calif. – July 11, 2019– TCL Communication, the third-largest phone manufacturer in North America, today announced the release of the Alcatel GO FLIP V, a modern flip phone with all the power and essential features you need to stay connected with friends and family. The Alcatel GO FLIP V comes with an easy-to-use intuitive interface, a large, tactile keypad designed for quick dialing and navigation, HD Voice and Wi-Fi Calling, and a 2.8-inch primary display along with a secondary preview display to view calls and notifications without opening the phone. Additionally, it comes with excellent voice quality on Verizon’s nationwide 4G LTE network, mobile hotspot capability for up to 10 devices, and a wide array of accessibility features.
“Following the successful launch of the Alcatel AVALON V, we are excited to have Verizon as the featured wireless provider of the Alcatel GO FLIP V,” said Eric Anderson, Sr. Vice President and General Manager for TCL Communication, North America. “We know that there’s a large market for those who prefer the simplicity of a feature phone over a smartphone, and require a device that focuses on the essentials and performs them well.”
The Alcatel GO FLIP V delivers the features you want in a durable, compact design:
- Easy and Intuitive: The 2.8-inch internal display provides an easy viewing space for reading emails, messages or phone numbers. It also comes with a 1.44-inch external preview display so you can see who’s calling without opening the phone.
- Simply Connected: Take advantage of 4G LTE speeds and enjoy excellent voice quality, browse the web, or share your connection via mobile hotspot for up to 10 devices. The Alcatel GO FLIP V also features Voice over LTE (VoLTE), HD Voice, and Voice over Wi-Fi for crystal clear call quality.
- Accessibility for all: The Alcatel GO FLIP V comes with a host of accessibility features like Real-Time-Text (RTT), Text Telephone (TTY), and M4/T4 hearing aid compatibility that enable any user to easily stay connected. In addition, users will enjoy a loud external speaker for hands-free calling and conference calls.
- Reliable Performance: Powered by a quad-core processor, the Alcatel GO FLIP V keeps you connected. The processor provides a smooth experience when texting and talking, and up to 6.5 hours of continuous talk time on a single charge. It also comes with 8GB user storage and ability to add up to 32GB using an expandable microSD memory slot.
- Compact design:The Alcatel GO FLIP V is built to last with a small, easy-to-hold form factor that is ideal for one-handed use, and the classic design keeps your buttons and screen protected while it’s in your bag, purse or pocket. Simply close the flip to end a call and conserve battery life.
The Alcatel GO FLIP V is available beginning today at Verizon stores and online at www.vzw.com. For more information on all of Alcatel’s latest smartphone and other mobile devices, please visit us.alcatelmobile.com.
About TCL Communication
TCL Communication Technology Holdings Limited (TCL Communication) designs, manufactures and markets an expanding portfolio of mobile devices and services worldwide through a comprehensive, multi-brand portfolio that includes TCL, Alcatel and BlackBerry branded products. Additionally, TCL Communication is the brand owner, R&D developer and manufacturing partner of Palm branded devices. The company’s products are sold in more than 160 countries throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Incorporated in Hong Kong, TCL Communication operates its own manufacturing in China as well as global R&D centers. For more information, please visit www.tclcom.com.
TCL is a registered trademark of TCL Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Alcatel is a trademark of Nokia used under license by TCL Communication.
Trademarks, including but not limited to BLACKBERRY and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks or registered trademarks of BlackBerry Limited, used under license, and the exclusive rights to such trademarks are expressly reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. BlackBerry is not responsible for any third-party products or services.
Palm is a trademark owned by TCL Communication and under license by Palm Ventures Group through Wide Progress Global.
Brad Molen (North America)
Based on IDC Mobile Phone Tracker – Q4 2018